Wednesday 4 December 2013

This Charming Man


In my most recent haul I showed the recently released Autobiography from Morrissey which was amusingly released as a Penguin Classic. Today I noticed that it has since been released in hardcover as just a regular old book. Not sure if this was the plan all along or due to complaints from both consumers and those in the industry re the Penguin Classic release. Whatever the reason I'm a little annoyed that the hardcover wasn't an option upon initial release as I'm quite partial to hardcovers simply for their durability. That being said I may have picked the Penguin Classic edition regardless since, come on. When has a new release Penguin Classic ever been a thing!? While a little ridiculous, it's definitely a novelty. Plus when it comes down to it, it's Morrissey and I can't not love this eccentric genius of a man. He's just too good.

- Lesley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment