Sunday 19 January 2014

LC #3 - MAC's Viva Glam Cyndi



Week three and I needed to move back to a red lip. I settled on Cyndi from MAC's Viva Glam line. This was limited edition and can unfortunately no longer be found but it's essentially a red for those who are a little shy of a proper red lipstick. I got this when I was one of those people and it really helped me get use to the colour on me in a 'safe' way. It's a neutral mid toned red and it's actually pretty sheer. It's not a lipstick I've given a lot of love to in the past year or so, so I thought now would be the perfect time to rekindle the spark. At least I hope that's how it turns out. At this point it could go either way...I may end up really enjoying wearing this all week or on the other hand I could get frustrated with the lack of punch this lipstick holds and long for something a little more impactful. We'll see.

- Lesley
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment